See What Doctors Are Saying about Shakeology®

Friday, February 11, 2011

SPRING INTO FITNESS AND STYLE!!

I was thumbing through my In-Style Magazine yesterday, and looking at the latest trends for Spring. If you are like me, this Winter has been extremely L-O-N-G!!! Blasts of cold air and snow that never melts. Gloomy days without sun. Ugh!!!! Bring on the sunshine. Bring on Spring, and the refreshing rains which bring beautiful, fragrant flowers, and budding new life all around us. A new Season is orchestrated with the beautiful freshness of LIFE!!!

As Spring approaches, it might be time to lose a few pounds. I saw swim suits aplenty for those Florida vacations. Need a little motivation? Here's what I am doing.

I tore pages out of my magazine of swim suits that I really like, but need to get into better shape to wear. I hung those pics on my workout room wall!! That way, each time I come up to work out, I see what my goal is with my exercise program!! I'm even watching the things I eat. I'm on Shakeology, instead of chocolate bars. I'm eating more protein, and cutting back on so many carbs. Potato chips has always been a big culprit in my life. Though I haven't cut them out completely, I'm looking at healthier alternatives. (Remember: My goal is to be able to select a couple of swim suits from those pics hanging on my workout room wall)!!

Visualizing the desirable outcome will help you to stay focused, as it does me!!! So go ahead!! Thumb through those fashion mags, and tear out the pages of items that you want to look great in!!! Hang up those pictures on your workout room wall, and start working toward your goal!!

Good luck, and remember, this Coach is here to support you!!!

Coach Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIVE A DREAM WITH ME- CEO MESSAGE!

NOW IS THE TIME TO DECIDE! COACH OPPORTUNITY PRESENTATION!

P90X Success Story of The Day Rod M

EMAIL ME Cincyfit88@aol.com or Call me 513-748-3635 Coming out Soon to Be Notified!

Meet Grandpa IRA B!

Business Presentation Team BeachBody Coach Opportunity! Start Living A Dream With Me Today!