See What Doctors Are Saying about Shakeology®

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Shakeology "Healthiest Meal of The Day"

I eat veggies, but not like I should. When I first became a Coach, I didn't understand the full impact Shakeology would have on my family and me.

First, my husband loves fitness and is a very good runner. His family has a huge issue with heart disease and high blood pressure. He lost 48 pounds, after starting a fitness routine (P90X and Running), but was still on high blood pressure medicine. When we started on Shakeology back in Feb of 2010, a month later he was off the blood pressure medicine, after 3 years of taking pills.

Second, my niece, Brandy, needed to drop some pounds after her second baby. She started walking,and dieting-- but this was having little impact. We discussed Shakeology, and she decided to give it a try. After just 3 months, she had lost 55 pounds, and also became a Coach (for the discount). To her surprise, she started earning income from her weight loss, and is an Emerald Coach. She did nothing, but share her story, and is earning a weekly pay check.

Third, my Dad,lost 23 pounds, and at 78 years old, is off his Cholestreol medicine, which he had been taking since he was 55! He also become a Coach for the Shakeology Discount.

Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, ..... My Sister lost 32 pounds, Brother 23 pounds, me 10 pounds, and I can continue on and on with people I've met along the way.

BeachBody's impact on my life has been a blessing, and I continue to see and share daily with others. I have a passion for helping others, and the saying is true-- give and you shall receive. I look forward to a long relationship with BeachBody, but more importantly, the people I meet because of BeachBody!

Thanks Carl Daikeler, BeachBody CEO and Co-Founder, for providing such an amazing opportunity for my family and me.

Darlene

1 comment:

  1. Check out Shakeology below- give it a try, I will send you a Free Sample Packet and Audio with 100 Doctors providing input about the Shakes, and forgot- YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete

LIVE A DREAM WITH ME- CEO MESSAGE!

NOW IS THE TIME TO DECIDE! COACH OPPORTUNITY PRESENTATION!

P90X Success Story of The Day Rod M

EMAIL ME Cincyfit88@aol.com or Call me 513-748-3635 Coming out Soon to Be Notified!

Meet Grandpa IRA B!

Business Presentation Team BeachBody Coach Opportunity! Start Living A Dream With Me Today!