See What Doctors Are Saying about Shakeology®

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Beyond The CrossRoads - Let The Journey Begin!

It’s early morning. I am just finish my second day of Learn and Burn with TurboJam. It is a cold morning, as the light is starting to come through my window. I feel energy from the workout, and excitement for starting a new Journey. I love the feeling of accomplishment and the endorphins running through my body. It is tough, and I've decide to move forward. That’s right, I do not take pleasure in getting up before the crack of dawn, but it works.

I've struggled with fitness and staying consistent, but I want to stay the course, and I am motivated to keep moving. You see, I am like the majority of Americans, find a book store, sit and read, watch TV at night, and escape from the stresses of the day. Each morning I would awake, rush around without breakfast, find the closest Starbucks, spend $4.5 a day on 2 large Ice Teas. For Lunch, I grab potato chips, junk food, come home stressed from my job, go through my nightly routine.


So here I am, focused and ready to do what it takes over the next months to get lean and fit! My dream is only beginning, and so excited about the future.

Have an excellent week, friends, and remember to reach out to me if you need help getting from where you are to where you want to be.

Coach Darlene

1 comment:

  1. Coach Darlene,
    I could not find contact information for you, so I thought I'd comment. Did you teach in Owasso about 15 years ago? I might have been in your building.

    ReplyDelete

LIVE A DREAM WITH ME- CEO MESSAGE!

NOW IS THE TIME TO DECIDE! COACH OPPORTUNITY PRESENTATION!

P90X Success Story of The Day Rod M

EMAIL ME Cincyfit88@aol.com or Call me 513-748-3635 Coming out Soon to Be Notified!

Meet Grandpa IRA B!

Business Presentation Team BeachBody Coach Opportunity! Start Living A Dream With Me Today!