See What Doctors Are Saying about Shakeology®

Friday, March 18, 2011

Ladybug's Arizona 800 Mile Hike to Benefit Hospice of Cincinnati!


Hi All!! I am Really enjoying the warm weather this week. My husband, Don, has been hitting the trails with the dogs, running upwards to 15 miles, along with P90X and the fit club workouts. I plan to join him today along the hilly Silver Moccasin Trail. Sunday, the dogs came home happy but tired. Took them a couple of days to re-coup, and are full of energy again.

I've been enjoying hearing success stories from individuals on my Team that I coach. We have over 700 individuals that we are helping to get fit and healthy! My Team of Coaches continue to grow. It is exciting to see other starting to earn income, as they get into shape!

Today, I thought a good update, would be a post on my friend, Denise Ladybug Hill. She is a long distance hiker, and has completed the Pacific Crest Trail and Appalachian Trail. She is planning to hike the final section of the Continental Divide Trail. Here is her update, enjoy!




by Denise Ladybug Hill on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 11:06pm


Dear Family, Friends, and Hiking Enthusiasts:

As you may recall, I have been working hard at my new passion, charity distance hiking. Since 2004, I have hiked over 7,000 miles in the wilderness one step at a time, often stopping to plant a packet of forget-me-not seeds in remembrance of my sister, Cheryl Rose Walden. I have planted hundreds of seed packets in the vast forests in 25 states and 3 countries. The seed packets serve as a reminder to each recipient to schedule their annual mammogram. This spring I will be toting more seed packets to the state of Arizona where I will hike the 800+ miles of the Arizona Trail.

"I have learned that LOVE does not end, not even in death; it can express itself in ways ever new." ~James E. Miller

It has been 13 years since Cheryl passed away at the tender age of 44. During Cheryl’s treatment of breast cancer, Cheryl "taught" me the value of life. Anyone who has been blessed by a cancer patient’s presence, is familiar to these various accounts of fortitude. Cheryl Rose Walden lived every day with purpose and the promise of a brighter dawn. And it was through Cheryl’s death that I learned to live. My passion (hiking) is pure and heightened by nature.

Please consider donating to Hospice of Cincinnati to open the doors for local patients in need.

"I’m Walking for Walden as she sits by Your side, and Hiking for Hospice...my footpath of pride!

To Donate

Please send a check or money order to:

Hospice of Cincinnati
C/O The Bethesda Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 633957
Cincinnati, OH 56263-3597

Thank you very much for contributing to HOC. The patients and their families will be forever grateful!

Denise C. Hill
Ladybug
www.walkingforwalden.com

Ladybug is hiking the Arizona Trail this spring to benefit families served though Hospice of Cincinnati!

After the Hike For Hospice in Cincinnati with Denise Ladybug, Don, and others- "Hiking for Walden"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIVE A DREAM WITH ME- CEO MESSAGE!

NOW IS THE TIME TO DECIDE! COACH OPPORTUNITY PRESENTATION!

P90X Success Story of The Day Rod M

EMAIL ME Cincyfit88@aol.com or Call me 513-748-3635 Coming out Soon to Be Notified!

Meet Grandpa IRA B!

Business Presentation Team BeachBody Coach Opportunity! Start Living A Dream With Me Today!