See What Doctors Are Saying about Shakeology®

Friday, March 11, 2011

My Favorite Low Calorie Food- Blueberries!


Blueberries are among my favorite foods, and while I absolutely love fresh blueberries, there is no yummier way to eat them year round than frozen.Blueberries are all natural and low calorie. In fact, there is less than 100 calories in a whole cup of blueberries.

I recently learned that over ninety percent of the world's blueberries are grown in North America, and that Native Americans use to use blueberries for treating various ailments, including cough.

Blueberries have the highest ranking of any fruit when it comes to their antioxidant content. This boosts your immune system, so you're not as prone to colds.

Frozen blueberries are great on yogurt, in salads, in my morning SHAKEOLOGY, and even alone as a very sweet and filling snack. But I don't recommend eating them with your fingers, unless you don't mind if they temporarily turn blue. :)

Enjoy!!

Coach Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIVE A DREAM WITH ME- CEO MESSAGE!

NOW IS THE TIME TO DECIDE! COACH OPPORTUNITY PRESENTATION!

P90X Success Story of The Day Rod M

EMAIL ME Cincyfit88@aol.com or Call me 513-748-3635 Coming out Soon to Be Notified!

Meet Grandpa IRA B!

Business Presentation Team BeachBody Coach Opportunity! Start Living A Dream With Me Today!